Powered By Blogger

8/4/12

It's complicated.

Can somebody get me out of my own head and start having responsibilities for others? Of course, I'm born selfish and inconsiderate, but there is room for change--change that comes form the inside out. There is a complete difference between going after what I want in life and enjoying it, and working for the sake of pleasing others, just not to hurt people. It's been a tough day, hearing comments about me being a disc jockey and not earning enough. Really, this hurts more than being in the hospital for hyperglycemia. I don't want to go back to those "shaky, immovable ungroovy" days where I'm living in others' desires, not following my own path in life. I'm 21, for cryin' out loud!!! Okay, so my Aunt thinks I'm not going to earn enough and going to starve, I know her concerns,but I can't tolerate being dictated by her anymore. I need to stand up, feel refreshed without hurting anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment