Powered By Blogger

11/21/12

Thanks, dear world.

This is a post I'm making to break out into the world. The world which is so full of hope and tragedies, the world I once refused to live in, and face all alone, but I am now in the next phase of life where I'm choosing to stay in this world where I thought is completely impossible to live in. I'm taking this journey with a big heart and all smiles, making everybody feel as if it's too darn easy to fully engage in.
To follow up on my scariest adventure, I've ventured out into the big city. The big city and capital of the Philippines, that is. I've finally made it alive! wooohooo! So glad I've come to terms with speaking to strangers and not let it be uncomfortable. Of course, I am exposing bit by bit myself to people, but I need to choose what or who I 'm speaking to. I just don't look too relaxed to look like a "Manila girl."
I'm here to receive information on how to start up an online business or work at home. I find it actually a lot convenient, for once. I don't have to be bothered by big bosses, have to work on my own, without limits on who or what I should type or not. :)))
Free flowing, I have to be.
I need to engage in the bigger world besides Pampanga.
How nosy!
How cool!
How liberating!
How nostalgic I feel away from the countryside.
 
Here's a song I want to share together with my ever burning desires.



No comments:

Post a Comment